Friday 13 April 2018

THE BEST 100 VINES EVER

ii

Image result for What are the best vines?

Not to be dramatic, but the Vine app was the best thing to ever happen to me.
The Vine app truly understood me and my extremely odd sense of humor. When it was shut down, I felt like a part of me shut down with it. Luckily, I still have the ability to reflect on the good times that I had with Vine. Although there aren't any new Vine videos keeping my spirit alive, the Vine videos from the past are enough to keep me going.
This is way overdue, but here are the 100 best Vines to ever exist (in no particular order).

1. You better stop.

2. Come get y'all juice.

3. WTF is up Kyle.

4. That is NOT correct.

5. Mr. Postman.

6. Good evening.

7. This is your space, this is your area.

8. Honestly not sure what to title this one, but it's great so.

 

SOURCE: https://www.theodysseyonline.com/vine-thread

oo

No comments:

Post a Comment